Inspirational quotes are
important for a lot of people because they act as a vehicle to tap you
into the inspiration that you naturally find within.
It is the nature of an inspirational quote that
taps into something deeper than our sense of self. In essence these
quotes ultimately bring us back into alignment with our center and our
It is not so much that the quote itself gives us a sense of wellbeing.
It is more that the inspirational quote reminds us of who we really
are. At the core. It reminds us of our true essence.
There are a
number of inspirational quotes that can touch, move and inspire you
into being all that you are.
example, these quotes can touch us by giving us a feeling of
inspiration. They can move us by allowing us to break through fears and
they can inspire us by breathing part of the life force into us again.
Here are a
number of inspirational quotes that I personally feel inspired by. If
there are any that also touch you in a positive way, it is a good idea
to print them out and place them in a location that you will see every
day - such as on the ceiling above your bed, on your fridge or even on
the inside of your front door so you can see it whenever you leave your
has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." Blaise Pascal.
2) "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue
them." Walt Disney
3) "Let your heart guide
you. It whispers, so listen closely" Land Before Time.
4) "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close
they were to success when they gave up." Thomas Edison
5) "Follow your heart,
but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer.
Learn to trust your heart." Unknown.
6) "The power of imagination makes us infinite." John Muir
7) "The heart is wiser
than the intellect." J.G. Holland
8) "The ability to convert ideas to things is the secret to outward
success." Henry Ward Beecher
9) "Let your heart be
your compass, your mind your map, your soul your guide... and you will
never get lost." Unknown.
10) "The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."
11) "There is a wisdom of
the head, and a wisdom of the heart." Charles Dickens.
12) "Don't follow your dreams; chase them." Richard Dumb
13) "My mind tells me to
give up, but my heart won't let me." Jennifer Tyler.
14) “Do what you love and the money will follow.”
15) "Above all be true
to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out
of it." Hardy D. Jackson.
16) "In life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually
do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action."
17) "Find the seed at
the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower." Shigenori Kameoka.
18) "Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful
stroke of luck." Dalai Lama
19) "The heart already
knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart." Unknown.
20) "That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can
achieve it as well." Abraham Lincoln
21) "If you know
something, it is in your head. When you believe something, it is in
your heart." Gabriel A. Bankes.
22) "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you
have imagined." Henry David Thoreau
23) "The mouth keeps
silent to hear the heart speak." Alfred De Musset.
24) "Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul."
Henry Ward Beecher
25) "There comes a time
in every life we find the heart we're looking for." LeAnn Rimes.
26) "Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that
you plant." Robert Louis Stevenson
27) "Follow your mind
and be smart, follow your heart and be happy." Unknown.
28) “You make a living by what you earn; you make a life by
what you give.” Winston Churchill
29) "Our heart is the
voice of the soul. Listen carefully and in its beating you will hear
the fluttering of angel wings." Unknown.
30) “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a
day in your life.” Confucius
31) "The human heart
feels things the eyes cannot see, and knows what the mind cannot
understand." Robert Valett.
32) “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where
there is no path and leave a trail.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
33) "Great thoughts come
from the heart." Luc De Clapiers.
34) “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a
great way.” Napoleon Hill
35) "You cannot tell
your heart what it wants. Your heart will tell you." Barbara Sher.
36) “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you
can do.” John Wooden
37) "Your heart is full
of fertile seeds, waiting to sprout." Morihei Ueshiba.
38) “I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we
become.” Oprah Winfrey
39) "The less you open
your heart to others, the more your heart suffers." Deepak Chopra
40) ”The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away
small stones.” Chinese Proverb
41) "Wherever you go, go
with all your heart." Confucius
42) “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny
matters compared to what lies within us.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
43) “Your work
is to discover your work and then, with all your heart, to give
yourself to it.” Buddha
44) ”Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air.
They are where they should be. Now put the foundations under
them.” Henry David Thoreau
you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of
thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no
reason not to follow your heart.” Steve Jobs.
46) ”Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take
you everywhere.” Albert Einstein
47) “Few are
those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own
hearts.” Albert Einstein
48) “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a
door.” Milton Berle
49) "The way is not in
the sky. The way is in the heart." Buddha
50) "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." Henry David
It is by listening to the wisdom of others through these inspirational
quotes that you can bring more magic into your life. For when listening
to the wisdom you are able to tap into and bring a deeper sense of
inspiration into everything you do.
|Like Article? Please